The Civic Center is an administrative area located south of Chinatown and north of the Financial District, between Tribeca and Two Bridges, in the southern part of the borough of Manhattan in New York City.
Points of Interest
- Foley Square
- Manhattan Detention Complex
- Manhattan Municipal Building
- New York City Hall
- One Police Plaza
- "The Lawyer Bar"
- 8 article(s) related to Civic Center
- 173 appearance(s) of Civic Center
- 28 minor appearance(s) of Civic Center
- 2 mention(s) of Civic Center
- 1 image(s) of Civic Center
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.