- Take my advice. When the world goes crazy you run...You runaway.
- -- Nico Minoru
Appearing in 1st story
- Young Avengers
- Director Maria Hill (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
Synopsis for 1st story
The warden of the Cube continues to torment Wiccan, Hulkling, and Karolina Dean while the rest of their teammates try to determine how to break them out of the top-secret detention facility. Using the Staff of One, they dig their way into the facility, while Xavin, who the warden thought was dead, frees his friends and knocks the warden unconscious.
Before escaping, the Vision repairs Noh-Varr's mind. After the Young Avengers and Runaways escape, Noh-Varr gets his revenge on the warden while proclaiming the Cube the new capital city of the Kree empire.
Trapped within the most secure superhuman penal colony ever devised, hunted by the most dangerous teenaged killing machine ever incarcerated, the Young Avengers and the Runaways might even stand a chance of survival-if they could put aside their mutual dislike for just one minute!
- The Runaways officially declare their intentions to remain neutral in the superhero conflict.
- 4 Image(s) from Civil War: Young Avengers and Runaways Vol 1 4
- 1 Reprints of Civil War: Young Avengers and Runaways Vol 1 4
|Like this? Let us know!|