Appearing in "Brand Recognition"
- Gods of War (First appearance) (Origin revealed)
- Minotaur (Mentioned)
- Grendel (Mentioned)
- King Minos (Mentioned)
- Bull of Crete (Referenced)
- Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Midgard)
- Atlantic Ocean (Cameo)
- United States of America
- Sumer (Mentioned)
- The Labyrinth (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Brand Recognition"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• A new Civil War is ripping through the Marvel Universe, but HERCULES has got problems of his own. There’s a threat that only he knows about, and all the heroes he knows are too busy to lend a hand.
• Time to get out his address book and call in some much older friends… ancient heroes of myth who will come to his aid. Introducing the mighty, mythological GODS OF WAR!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Civil War II: Gods of War Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 8 Images from Civil War II: Gods of War Vol 1 2
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|