Inspired by Dr. Curt Connors' speech on changing the future for the better, Jamie built the Clairvoyant by using his own repaired Parker Industries Webware device, having augmented it into a handheld quantum computer.
Utilizing quantum computations to examine the ever expanding Multiverse, the Clairvoyant tabulates commonalities and information from the present tense, extrapolating a possible outcome. The device is powered by a supercharged burst of temporal energy and integrated with Miguel O'Hara's former holographic A.I. assistant, Lyla.
- 6 Appearances of Clairvoyant (Item)
- Minor Appearances of Clairvoyant (Item)
- Media Clairvoyant (Item) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Clairvoyant (Item)
- Item Gallery: Clairvoyant (Item)