Carnage was one of the inmates that had broken out of Ryker's Island during the super villain breakout. He is seemingly still at large. Carnage started to feel like the Symbiote was taking over and met up with fellow Symbiote Venom and went to a clinic to get them checked out. However it turns out that the clinic they are in is not a actual clinic! and they are captured by Dr. Curt Connors. Aka the Lizard. Carnage then broke Venom out and the two fought the Lizard and escaped. The two later went to a park and played frisbee.
More of Carnage's activities can be found here: 
- Carnage can be unlocked as a playable character by finding his icon in the game's free-roam city. Gameplay wise, he plays exactly like Venom, with the exception of a "big fig" transformation.
- In certain LEGO Marvel Super Heroes trailers, Carnage is replaced by Venom.
- During some moment of pause Carnage will bring out a teddy bear and hug it. This might be a reference to Binky, Cletus' teddy bear from the Prime Marvel Universe.
- 3 Appearances of Cletus Kasady (Earth-13122)
- Minor Appearances of Cletus Kasady (Earth-13122)
- Media Cletus Kasady (Earth-13122) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Cletus Kasady (Earth-13122)
- Quotations by or about Cletus Kasady (Earth-13122)
- Character Gallery: Cletus Kasady (Earth-13122)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|