Appearing in "Dead No More - Part One: The Land of the Living"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Parker Industries (Main story and flashback)
- Emma Salteres (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy) (Impersonates Gwen Stacy)
- New U Technologies
- Dr. Marla Madison-Jameson (Only in flashback)
- George Stacy (Only in flashback)
- Gwen Stacy (Only in flashback)
- Miles Warren
- Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich)
- Electro (Francine Frye)
- Jackal ("Miles Warren") (Mentioned)
- Oksana Sytsevich (Mentioned)
- Electro (Max Dillon) (Mentioned)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Returns)
- Unnamed henchmen
- Anna May Watson
- Mary Jane Watson
- Robbie Robertson (Cameo)
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Randy Robertson (Cameo)
- John Jameson
- Ben Parker (Recap)
- Mary Parker (Recap)
- Richard Parker (Recap)
- Nathan Lubensky (Recap)
- Ashley Kafka (Recap)
- Hobgoblin (Ned Leeds) (Recap)
- Silver Sable (Silvija Sablinova) (Recap)
- Jean DeWolff (Recap)
- Ezekiel Sims (Recap)
- Leo Salteres (Only in flashback)
- Leo Salteres' grandparents (Mentioned)
- Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker) (Shadow only)
- God (Yahweh) (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Goblin Armor (Only in flashback)
- New U Pills
- Spider-Armor MK IV
- Spider-Tracer-Tracker (Behind the scenes)
- Spider-Tracer (Only in flashback)
- Rhino Armor
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles
Synopsis for "Dead No More - Part One: The Land of the Living"
At Jay's funeral, Jonah takes it out on Peter for not allowing the New U treatment to be used on his father, even though his son John makes him leave. After the ceremony Peter explains to Anna Maria why he did not want use the New U procedures on Jay and she suggests that they visit Jerry Salteres and understand why he triggers his spider sense.
Ms. Salteres claims that her family went camping and they forgot to bring Jerry's pills , and that he had problems, so the men from New U took him away. Peter then decides to break into the New U, while Anna and the Horizon University employees analyze Jerry's pills. Spider-Man discovers that Jerry's only eyes and nervous system are left and in the lab he runs into Miles Warren. The latter runs away and sends Rhino and Electro against him. After defeating them, Spider-Man is distracted by seeing Gwen and is shot by Doc Ock.
Appearing in "The Night I Died"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- New U Technologies
- Mary Jane Watson (Only in flashback)
- Harry Osborn (Only in flashback)
- Flash Thompson (Only in flashback)
- Abby-L (Mentioned)
- Joyce Delaney (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Night I Died"
While at Peter's house awaiting his return, Gwen is passed out and kidnapped by Green Goblin. When she comes to her senses she is on a bridge and even if he can't move he feels everything. From the dialogue between the two Gwen understands that Peter is Spider-Man and the thing devastates her because Spider-Man contributed to the death of her father. During the fight, Goblin, knocks the blonde off the bridge. Spider-Man tries to save her with a web, but stops the fall too abruptly and the girl's neck breaks. Gwen comes out of a capsule in a laboratory in San Francisco and the Jackal tells her what happened, and when the blonde claims to be a clone, the Jackal replies that she is not, because the DNA to recreate it was taken from her corpse, and that since she remembers everything until the moment of her death, it is proof that she is the real Gwen Stacy. The Jackal offers her to work for him, and when she discovers that he has also resurrected her father, the blonde decides to accept.
“DEAD NO MORE”: The Jackal is back and has conquered death. The Amazing Spider-Man is outmatched by his classic enemy’s army. Does the wall-crawler stand a chance? SHOULD he stand in The Jackal’s way if he’s found the key to eternal life?
|Like this? Let us know!|