An imperfect predecessor of the Serpent Crown created in ancient Lemuria and stored on the Nameless Isle. It was later briefly worn by followers of Set in place of the lost Serpent Crown, but burned out rapidly with use.
- The Cobra Crown was created by L. Sprague de Champ and Lin Carter as part of the novel, Conan the Buccaneer, and was later adapted to the Marvel Universe by Roy Thomas and John Buscema as part of the Savage Sword of Conan magazine series.
- 7 Appearances of Cobra Crown
- Minor Appearances of Cobra Crown
- 1 Media Cobra Crown was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Cobra Crown
- Item Gallery: Cobra Crown
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.