The State of Colorado was the 38th State to enter the United States of America. It was admitted into the union on August 1, 1876.
During the days of the American Frontier, many western heroes traveled through the state of Colorado.
In the town of Crippled Bend, the Black Rider stopped crooked US Marshal Nick Kelway who was forcing area ranchers to pay him tribute in order to prevent him from diverting a nearby river that provided water to all the area farms.
In the small town of Green Ridge; Clan Akkaba, led by Genocide, created the Death-Flight, clones created from the extracted wings of Warren Worthington, with the purpose of using them to raze the world from the weak and allowing only the fittest to survive.
Points of Interest
- Aspen, ski resort
- Canon City
- Mount Elbert, 14,433 ft. (highest point)
- Denver (Capital)
- Coyote Springs
- Highlands Ranch
- Rocky Mountains
- War Machine Research and Development Facility
- 439 Appearances of Colorado
- 22 Minor Appearances of Colorado
- 22 Media Colorado was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Colorado
- Location Gallery: Colorado
- 50 locations in Colorado