While the team investigated a disturbance in the Citrusville swamp (home to the Nexus of All Realities and Man-Thing), Siege was bitten on the face by a zombie Deadpool and despite his cybernetic nature was quickly turned into a zombie as well. He attacked Jennifer Kale, making lewd references to her undergarments "and what's beneath those and what's beneath that and what's beneath that." His onboard computer had alerted A.R.M.O.R. to the fact that he was seemingly malfunctioning, and triggered his self-destruct mechanism. Conquistador was ripped apart by zombies after they realized he wasn't made of flesh and blood.
Conquistador was replaced on the team by a second Conquistador, who was then secretly captured by the Skrulls, who substituted one of their own in his place. When the Skrulls "secret invasion" was revealed, the Command were assisted by Komodo and Riot in taking out the Skrull infiltrator.
- Jennifer Kale
- Aquarian - (Wundarr)
- Siege - (John Kelly)
- Conquistador (replacement)
- "Conquistador" (Devil Dinosaur skrull)
Weapons: Siege's plasma pulse cannon
- 6 Command (Earth-616) Members
- 2 Appearances of Command (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Command (Earth-616)
- Media Command (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Command (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Command (Earth-616)