The region of the Pictish Wilderness from the eastern bank of the Black River to the western bank of the Thunder River was called Conajohara by the Aquilonians. They considered it part of Westermarck, even though it had been reclaimed by the Picts. The capital is Velitrium, even though the settlement is located across the Thunder River on the eastern bank near Conawaga.
History of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
- 4 Appearances of Conajohara
- 1 Minor Appearances of Conajohara
- 1 Media Conajohara was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Conajohara
- 0 Images related to Conajohara
- 4 locations in Conajohara