Appearing in "Bride of the Conqueror"
Synopsis for "Bride of the Conqueror"
Appearing in "The Shadow in the Tomb!"
- Hill Tribes (First appearance)
- Vanir (Only in flashback)
- Giant bear (Only appearance; dies) (Only in flashback)
- Conan's shadow (Only appearance; dies) (Only in flashback)
- Yildiz (Mentioned)
- Tarim (Invoked)
- Conan's tribe (Mentioned)
- Elders (Mentioned)
- Crom (Invoked)
- Morrigan (Invoked)
- Macha (Invoked)
- Nemain (Invoked)
- Hyperborean wizard-king (Mentioned)
- Ishtar (Invoked)
- Erlik (Invoked)
- Badb (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for "The Shadow in the Tomb!"
A group of hill-men attack Conan's party, whittling them down to a handful of men. Captain Malthuz calls for a retreat and the group takes refuge in a cave. The hill-men, trap them inside, and offer a bargain: a Turanian champion will fight a hill-man to the death. Malthuz accepts the challenge, and states that only magic sword could hope to beat the hill-man champion, Toruk. This causes Conan to reminisce finding a magic sword some time ago. When sundown approaches, Conan knocks Captain Mathuz out and takes his place. Conan is outmatched physically, but manages to direct the mountainous hill-man to a pile of precariously placed boulders. Conan causes a landslide and buries Toruk, who happens to be carrying the same magical sword Conan found some years ago. The Turanians are allowed to leave in peace.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Conan Saga Vol 1 68 on the forums
- 1 Images from Conan Saga Vol 1 68
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|