Appearing in "The Weird of Avoosl Wuthoqquan"
- Avoosl Wuthoqquan (Only appearance; dies)
- Gnut (Only appearance; dies)
- Thieves' Guild (First appearance)
- Avoosl Wuthoqquan's mother (Invoked)
Deities and Invocations:
Races and Species:
- Mhu Thulan (Mentioned)
- Tscho Vulpanomi (Mentioned)
- Lost Commorium (Mentioned)
- Pazoors (Mentioned)
- Eyeball-shaped emeralds (First appearance)
- Ice-Clear Diamonds of Mhu Thulan (Mentioned)
- Gorgeous Crystals of Tscho Vulpanomi (Mentioned)
- Sapphires of Lost Commorium (Mentioned)
- Djals (Mentioned)
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "The Weird of Avoosl Wuthoqquan"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- "The Weird of Avoosl Wuthoqquan" is freely adapted from the story by Clark Ashton Smith, written in 1932 and part of the Cthulhu Mythos.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Conan the Adventurer Vol 1 8 on the forums
- Images from Conan the Adventurer Vol 1 8
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- ↑ "The Weird of Avoosl Wuthoqquan" at the H.P. Lovecraft Wiki
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.