Appearing in "The Moon-Eaters of Darfar!"
- Diana (Main story and flashback)
- Caravan (First appearance)
- Two Kushite sentries (Death of one)
- Darfari savages (First appearance)
- Queen Tananda (Mentioned)
- Queen Tananda's royal guard (Mentioned)
- Diana's father (Only appearance; dies) (Only in flashback)
- King Nimed (Mentioned)
- Diana's mother (Mentioned)
- Zingaran buccaneers (Only in flashback)
- King Milo (Mentioned)
- Shemite slave-trader (Only in flashback)
- Shubba (Mentioned)
- Tuthmes (Mentioned)
- Livia (Mentioned)
- Helgi (Mentioned)
- Bamulas (Mentioned)
Deities and Invocations:
Races and Species:
- Black Kingdoms
- Hyboria (Only in flashback)
- Khitai (Mentioned)
- Shem (Mentioned)
- Zamora (Mentioned)
- Greater Zamboulan Desert (Mentioned)
- Zamboula (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Purple Plague (Mentioned)
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "The Moon-Eaters of Darfar!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Shooter is consulting editor.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Conan the Barbarian Vol 1 108 on the forums
- 1 Images from Conan the Barbarian Vol 1 108
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.