Appearing in "The Forest of the Night"
- Conan (Scout for the garrison) (First appearance)
- Merya (Only appearance; dies) (Main story and flashback)
- Garrison (First appearance)
- Commander (Mentioned)
- Cleon (First appearance)
- Taverner (First appearance)
- Unnamed soldiers (First appearance)
- Arawn, Lord of the Dark Forest (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Arawn's spirit-beasts (First appearance)
- Picts (Only in flashback)
- Merya's family (Only appearance; all die) (Only in flashback)
- Conan's and Merya's unborn child (Death before term)
Deities and Invocations:
Races and Species:
- Devils (Mentioned)
- Border Kingdom
- Twilight Forest / Dark Forest (First appearance)
- Unnamed fort (First appearance)
- Tavern (First appearance)
- Stables (First appearance)
- Cimmeria (Referenced)
- Aquilonia (Mentioned)
- Bossonian Marches (Mentioned)
- Argos (Mentioned)
- Pictland (Only in flashback)
- Merya's father's estate in the North (Mentioned)
- Border Kingdom
- Arawn's Dark Hell (Mentioned)
- Arawn's axe (First appearance)
- Merya's father's ship (Only appearance; destruction) (Only in flashback)
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "The Forest of the Night"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Silvestri is credited as Mark Silvestri.
- Marc Silvestri's first comic for Marvel.
- Inks (issue pages): Rubinstein pages 1-14, Bulanadi pages 15-30.
- When Marc Silvestri originally penciled the book, even though it was scripted only for 22 pages, 24 pages were drawn. In order to make the deadline, the art work was cut up and glued into new smaller panels. The last few pages of the book you will notice how half of the action is out of the panel and not seen.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.