Appearing in "The Queen and the Corsairs!"
- King Ctesphon II (Death) (Main story and flashback)
- Neftha (First appearance as King Ctesphon III) (Main story and flashback)
- Hath-Horeb (Only appearance; dies) (Main story and flashback)
- Stygian guards
- Devourer of the Dead (Mentioned)
- Mer-Ath (Mentioned)
- Zamballahs (Mentioned)
- Atrahasis (Mentioned) (Dead)
- Ishtar (Invoked)
- Bekhet (Mentioned)
- Nim-Karrak (Mentioned)
- Thoth-Amon (Mentioned)
- Ajujo (Invoked)
- Crom (Invoked)
- Mitra (Invoked)
- The Devil (Invoked)
- Erlik (Invoked)
- Jullah (Invoked)
- Sacred Serpent (Invoked)
- Ctesphon II's father (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Black Coast (Mentioned)
- Shem (Mentioned)
- Asgalun (Mentioned)
- Kush (Mentioned)
- Aquilonia (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Neftha's necklace (Mentioned)
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "The Queen and the Corsairs!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Shooter is consulting editor.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Conan the Barbarian Vol 1 88 on the forums
- 4 Images from Conan the Barbarian Vol 1 88
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.