Appearing in "The Sword and the Serpent!"
- Stygian guards
- Akhose (First appearance)
- King Ctesphon III (Neftha)
- Unnamed Man-Serpent (Only appearance; dies)
- Serpent Men (Some killed) (Impersonate Bêlit, Zula, and the Black Corsairs, including M'Gora)
- Zamballahs (Mentioned)
- Black Corsairs (Mentioned) (Also impersonated by the Serpent-Men)
- Atrahasis (Mentioned)
- Picts (Mentioned)
- Hyperboreans (Mentioned)
- Stygian Royal Torturer (Mentioned)
- Nim-Karrak (Mentioned)
- Black Ring (Mentioned)
- Hath-Horeb (Mentioned)
- Bekhet (Mentioned)
- Red Sonja (Mentioned)
Deities and Invocations:
- Derketa (Invoked)
- Jullah the Forgotten One (Invoked)
- Elder Gods (Invoked)
- Bel, God of Thieves and Pirates (Invoked)
- Macha (Invoked)
- Nemain (Invoked)
- Crom (Invoked)
- Gods of the Southern Isles (Invoked)
- Mitra (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Cimmeria (Mentioned)
- Hyrkania (Mentioned)
- Black Countries (Mentioned)
- Shem (Mentioned)
- Khitai (Mentioned)
- Halls of Jullah (Invoked)
- Tigress (Mentioned)
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "The Sword and the Serpent!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Shooter is consulting editor.
- The colourist is not credited.
- Bêlit is described as a "Hyrkanian She-Pirate", possibly as a confusion with Red Sonja.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Conan the Barbarian Vol 1 89 on the forums
- 3 Images from Conan the Barbarian Vol 1 89
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.