Appearing in "Into the Crucible - part one: The People's Champion"
- Conan of Cimmeria (Apparent death)
- Delian (First appearance)
- Competitors of the Crucible (First appearance)
- Jara of Uttara Kuru (First appearance)
- Numerous unnamed Uttaran zealots
- "Way of the Warrior" proverb made manifest (First appearance)
- Challi-Mai (Mentioned)
- Crom (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "Into the Crucible - part one: The People's Champion"
- Synopsis not yet written.
A NEW ARC BY JIM ZUB & ROGÊ ANTÔNIO
INTO THE CRUCIBLE AS THE MARCH TO KHITAI BEGINS!
Conan has faced many foes since leaving Cimmeria, but the greatest challenge lies ahead! A perfect jumping-on point for new readers as Conan finds himself in a city in the mystical Uttara Kuru, further on the eastern border than the young barbarian has ever traveled. And with the new city comes new dangers! Unfamiliar with the language, Conan inadvertently agrees to be the latest entrant to the Great Crucible. The people of the city support their foreign champion…but what deadly traps does the Crucible hold, and what will Conan sacrifice to overcome his ordeal?
Writer JIM ZUB (SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN, AVENGERS: NO ROAD HOME) and artist ROGÊ ANTÔNIO (CONAN 2099, X-MEN RED) lead Conan on an all-new journey, as we begin a new era for CONAN THE BARBARIAN into undiscovered country!
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|