Appearing in "Into the Crucible: part two - The Great Crucible"
- Conan of Cimmeria (Main story and recap)
- Competitors of the Crucible
- Unnamed Kletakar (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- "Weight of the Warrior" proverb made manifest (Destruction)
- Former Competitors of the Crucible (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Unnamed former champion (Only appearance; ghost in main story and death in flashback)
- Numerous unnamed others (Only appearance; death in flashback)
- Snowhawk Tribe (Recap)
- Greshan (Recap)
- Vanir (Recap)
- Naro (Corpse in recap)
- Black Dragons (Recap)
- Challi-Mai (First appearance; statue)
- Silent Followers of Bardisattva
- Bardisattva (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Kletakar (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Devils (Invoked)
- Gods (Statue)
- Spiders (Mentioned)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Hell (Invoked)
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "Into the Crucible: part two - The Great Crucible"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE DEADLY TRAP IS SPRUNG AS “INTO THE CRUCIBLE” CONTINUES!
• CONAN, equipped with only his strength and wits, must survive the deadly traps of the Great Crucible!
• With a cadre of contestants against him, and only a local boy named DELIAN to translate, can anyone or any THING be trusted?!
• Who is really playing who…?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Conan the Barbarian Vol 3 14 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Conan the Barbarian Vol 3 14
|Like this? Let us know!|