Appearing in "The Necromancers of Na'at"
- Conan (Also appears in recap)
- Conan's crew
- Dalili (Only appearance; dies)
- Vacharn (Only appearance; dies)
- Wokal (Only appearance; dies)
- Uldulla (Only appearance; dies)
- Esprit (Only appearance; dies)
- Thieves of Antillia (Mentioned)
- Zenobia (Referenced)
- Conan's children (Referenced)
- Conn (Recap)
- Trocero (Recap)
- Red Shadows (Recap)
- Epemitreus (Recap)
- Black Corsairs (Mentioned)
- Bêlit (Mentioned)
Deities and Invocations:
- Xotli (Recap)
- Mitra (Recap)
- Wodun (Invoked)
- Shaitan (Invoked)
- Ymir (Invoked)
- Crom (Invoked)
- Yadar (Invoked)
- Agor (Invoked)
- Thasaidon (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Western Ocean
- Mayapan (Mentioned)
- Hyboria (Mentioned)
- Zothique (Mentioned)
- Oroth (Mentioned)
- Calyz (Mentioned)
- Map (Recap)
- Ancient books of magic (Mentioned)
- Scimitars with lethal runes and unspeakable death-spells (First appearance)
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "The Necromancers of Na'at"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Necromancers of Na'at was freely adapted from the story "Necromancy in Naat" by Clark Ashton Smith, and serves as a sequel to the Marvel Graphic Novel Conan of the Isles, based on the book by L. Sprague DeCamp and Lin Carter. "Necromancy in Naat" is part of the Cthulhu Mythos.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Conan the Savage Vol 1 10 on the forums
- 2 Images from Conan the Savage Vol 1 10
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.