After Conan was abducted by the Children of the Blood-Red Doom for his blood to be used to return Razazel, Conn led the Black Dragons to retrieve the King. They arrived in the Temple of Razazel as the moment Conan fell to the Children. The Black Dragons temporary overwhelmed the Children, while securing Conan. The Children soon gained back the upper hand, slaying Dragons while feeding others to their dark lord, until Conan pushed them into the Abyss and prevented Razazel's return. The Aquilonians then returned home.
King Conan II
After his father abdicated and went on to travel westwards, Conan succeeded him as King Conan II of Aquilonia.
- Conn/Conan was created by L. Sprague de Camp and Lin Carter in the novel "Conan of the Isles" (Lancer, 1968).
- 30 appearance(s) of Conn (Earth-616)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Conn (Earth-616)
- 8 mention(s) of Conn (Earth-616)
- 2 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Conn (Earth-616)
- 6 image(s) of Conn (Earth-616)