Admitted to the United States on July 4, 1776. This was ratified on January 9, 1788.
Connecticut was home to the mutates known as the Fish Brothers who worked the freakshow circuit. Longing to look normal, they captured fishermen and performed grisly and fatal skin grafts until they were stopped by the Angel. In 1946 a small Connecticut town was terrorized by a werewolf that was eventually eliminated by the Human Torch and Toro.
Points of Interest
- Hartford (Capital)
- Belle Porte, former home of Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards), Invisible Girl (Susan Storm), and their son Franklin
- Millford Sanitarium
- New Haven
- Stark House
Highest Point: Mount Frissell, 2,380 ft.
- 279 Appearances of Connecticut (State)
- 22 Minor Appearances of Connecticut (State)
- 34 Media Connecticut (State) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Connecticut (State)
- Location Gallery: Connecticut (State)
- 35 locations in Connecticut (State)