The state of Connecticut was admitted to the United States of America on July 4, 1776. This was ratified on January 9, 1788.
Connecticut was home to the mutates known as the Fish Brothers who worked the freakshow circuit. Longing to look normal, they captured fishermen and performed grisly and fatal skin grafts until they were stopped by the Angel.
Points of Interest
- Hartford - State capital
- Belle Porte - former home of Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards), Invisible Girl (Susan Storm), and their son Franklin
- Millford Sanitarium
- New Haven
- Stark House
The highest point was Mount Frissell, at 2,380 ft.
Famous Connecticuters included:
- Green Goblin (Norman Osborn)
- Jack of Hearts (Jonathan Hart)
- Speedball (Robert Baldwin)
- Doctor Faustus (Johann Fennhoff), who operated an asylum in Derby
- 288 appearance(s) of Connecticut (State)
- 28 minor appearance(s) of Connecticut (State)
- 37 mention(s) of Connecticut (State)
- 5 image(s) of Connecticut (State)
- 34 article(s) related to Connecticut (State)