Ran by the Sugar Man and Quietus, the Seattle Core was a slave pit in Seattle, Washington where humans were worked to death for an unknown purpose. At one point, it was raided by the members of Generation Next as they attempted to free Colossus' sister, Illyana.
- In Generation Next #1, Illyana was said to be held in "Core Portland". In the next issue, the team arrived at the "Seattle Core," where they found Illyana. Presumably it was originally meant to be in Portland, but the writer or editors changed it to Seattle.
- 3 Appearances of Core (Seattle)
- Minor Appearances of Core (Seattle)
- Media Core (Seattle) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Core (Seattle)
- Location Gallery: Core (Seattle)