If the blade remained unbroken, it allowed Corvus to be resurrected from any type of affliction even from being atomized.
Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth-199999)
In Earth-199999, Corvus Glaive's glaive appears to wield a similar cutting power as its Earth-616 equivalent, as shown when it easily shears through Vision's organic-vibranium skin, also disabling his phasing. However, the glaive appears not to hold the same properties of resurrection as it did on Earth-616, as when Vision later stabs Corvus in the back with his namesake weapon, Corvus is killed, even though the blade of the glaive is completely intact.
- Appearances of Corvus Glaive's Glaive
- Minor Appearances of Corvus Glaive's Glaive
- Media Corvus Glaive's Glaive was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Corvus Glaive's Glaive
- Item Gallery: Corvus Glaive's Glaive