The Cosmic Ray Intensifier could duplicate the effects of cosmic rays before they're diffused by the atmosphere, in order to concentrate them into beam form, making it quite valuable in space research. Since the rays were so unstable and unpredictable, Anthony Stark decided to test it at a S.H.I.E.L.D. staging area in Nevada. While he and Jasper Sitwell were flying to the test site, their plane was attacked by the Unicorn, who stole the Intensifier on behalf of the Red Ghost. The villain later used it to enhance himself and his Trained Apes.
The device was again moved to a secret S.H.I.E.L.D. facility in Africa, where the Red Ghost hoped to boost it into an Ultra Cosmic Ray Intensifier; however, his plan was foiled by Beta, who mentally stopped him and ordered Alpha to destroy the Intensifier.
- 2 Appearances of Cosmic Ray Intensifier
- Minor Appearances of Cosmic Ray Intensifier
- Media Cosmic Ray Intensifier was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Cosmic Ray Intensifier
- Item Gallery: Cosmic Ray Intensifier