Count Crankshaft was an inventor in Inkandessa 3 whose species had used up and left uninhabitable the previous two planets they called their homeworlds, Inkandessa 1 and 2. With Inkandessa 3 approaching a similar fate, Count Cranskhaft set out to find a way to change the way of his people and minimize their impact on the ecosystem.
To this end, he created the Great Machine, a powerful photonic matrix which could generate constructs of solid light. Using Holo-Pods, 99% of the inhabitants of Inkandessa 3 copied and stored their essence, so the Great Machine could reconstitute them on Inkandessa 4 as Light-Forms, sentient holograms that did not need to eat of excrete waste, for which they had no impact on the ecosystem. The Light-Forms went on to have a continued existence that spanned for centuries.
- 2 Appearances of Count Crankshaft (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Count Crankshaft (Earth-616)
- Media Count Crankshaft (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Count Crankshaft (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Count Crankshaft (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Count Crankshaft (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|