- By the Seven Gods of Zangabal! The warrior that lies there slain----is Thongor!
- -- Thongor
Appearing in "The Wizard of Lemuria!"
- Thongor (Main story and recap)
- Sharajsha of Zaar (First appearance)
- Nineteen Gods (Invoked)
- Father Gorm (Invoked)
- Black Hawk Tribe (Mentioned)
- Thumithar (Mentioned)
- Sharajsha's Zamph (First appearance)
- Black Druids (Mentioned)
- Thurdan Guards (Recap)
- Oolim Phon (Mentioned)
- Seven Gods of Zangabal (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Grakks (Main story and recap)
- Lizards (Mentioned)
- Hawks (Mentioned)
- Insects (Mentioned)
- Sliths / Vampire Plants (First appearance)
- Horses (Vision)
- Valkarth (Mentioned)
- Zaar (Mentioned)
- Mountains of Mommur
- Thurdis, the Dragon City (Recap)
- Kovia (Appears on a map only)
- Cadorna (Appears on a map only)
- Ptartha (Appears on a map only)
- Frozen Heaven (Mentioned)
- Floater (Flying Ship) (Main story and recap)
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "The Wizard of Lemuria!"
Thongor falls from his flying ship onto the earth of the Jungles of Chush where he fights off a handful of creatures before being saved by a wizard named Sharajsha. In his debt Thongor follows Sharajsha who is in need of Thongor's aid. The two travel to Sharajsha's home where he treats Thongor with a feast before telling the barbarian that his has forseen his deeds and shows Thongor a terrible vision of destruction and the barbarians death...
Appearing in "When the Eggs Hatch!"
- Dr. Amos Milton (Only in flashback)
- Aliens (Main story and flashback)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Dinosaurs (Mentioned)
- Unidentified alien species (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "When the Eggs Hatch!"
A man finds a note in a jar that been left in a cave describing alien eggs that had landed on Earth inside of meteors. He goes off to alert authorities to search inside of caves for the eggs.
- The Wizard of Lemuria! is based on the Thongor and the Wizard of Lemuria novel by Lin Carter.
|Like this? Let us know!|