History of character is unknown.
Cryptomnesia has the typical powers of a god including superhuman strength, invulnerability, stamina, agility, and reflexes. He also could make himself invisible and undetected by the others, except by Gods of War. He could also brand others by touching them with his hand, turning them to the side of the Uprising Storm, once he had time to drive them in a direction appropriate for the position. He could also make believable illusions of appearing to be others, such as Tony Stark in his Model-Prime Armor. He could gather any information at all, no matter how secret, including whispered words, and including magical phrases such as Asgardian words of power to cripple ones such as Lorelei. He also possesses potent telekinesis.
As a god of data, he is extremely skilled in the use of computers, which is aided by his technopathy.
- Cryptomnesia is an occurence of a person perceiving a latent or subconscious memory as an original thought or idea.
- The icon on Cryptomensia's shirt is one of the enemies found in the classic arcade game Space Invaders.
- 8 Appearances of Cryptomnesia (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Cryptomnesia (Earth-616)
- Media Cryptomnesia (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Cryptomnesia (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Cryptomnesia (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Cryptomnesia (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|