Dr. Curt Connors lost his arm in a explosion when he was helping American soldiers. Connors pursued genetic research that would allow lost limbs and organs to regenerate using Lizard D.N.A. However, with no one else to test his serum, Connors experimented on himself, successfully growing a new arm. But the experiment further mutated Connors, transforming him into a human-lizard hybrid with a reptilian mind bent on world domination calling itself the Lizard. Spider-Man has confronted the Lizard numerous times and managed to use the research left behind by Dr. Connors to transform him back into his human form each time. The latest formula did not completely succeed, leaving Connors' mind in the Lizard's body. The good news is, he is at least on our side.
He was one of the many superheroes who joined S.H.I.E.L.D.'s alliance against villains after a mysterious Pulse hit the Earth and left a material called Isotope-8, desired by both heroes and villains.
- 2 Appearances of Curtis Connors (Earth-12131)
- Minor Appearances of Curtis Connors (Earth-12131)
- Media Curtis Connors (Earth-12131) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Curtis Connors (Earth-12131)
- 1 Quotations by or about Curtis Connors (Earth-12131)
- Character Gallery: Curtis Connors (Earth-12131)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|