The Lizard shared an identical history to his counterpart from Earth-120703. Some time after figuring out that Peter Parker was Spider-Man, Connors was pulled from his timeline and transported through the Multiverse to Earth-199999 due to a botched magic spell cast by that reality's Doctor Strange that was intended to make everybody forget that his world's Peter Parker was Spider-Man. The spell almost caused the infinity of people in the Multiverse that knew Spider-Man's identity to be pulled into the universe, but Strange managed to contain it. Only a handful people from other realities made it to Earth-199999, with Connors being one of them.
Once arrived to this reality, the Lizard hid in the sewers under New York but was found by Doctor Strange and imprisoned in the Sanctum Sanctorum. He was subsequently joined by other Multiversal visitors, namely the Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus and the Sandman from timelines variant of Earth-96283, and Electro from a variant of Connors' world. Strange intended to use the Machina de Kadavus to send the villains back to their original timelines, but Spider-Man intervened after he realized some of the villains would be put back in a path leading to their death. Against Strange's wishes, Peter incapaciated him and left the Sanctum Sanctorum with the villains, intending to cure them of their plights so they might have a second chance once returned to their timelines.
Setting up in the apartment of his friend Happy Hogan, Peter used a device called the Fabricator to create cures for the villains. Believing Parker's plan to be doomed, Connors decided to stay outside in a F.E.A.S.T. truck parked outside the apartment. After the Green Goblin attacked Peter, and Electro and Sandman escaped, the Lizard broke out of the truck, jumped up onto the building. He taunted Peter that he had warned him something wrong was going to happen, and attacked him before fleeing.
Peter would then join forces with the Spider-Man of Earth-96283 and the Spider-Man of Earth-120703, who had also been brought into his world by Strange's botched spell. After developing new cures for the villains, they lured them to the Statue of Liberty, using the Machina de Kadavus as a bait. The Lizard, Electro and Sandman arrived first and confronted the three Spider-Men. During the fight, Peter managed to administer the cure developed by his Earth-120703 self, and Connors was returned to his human form. Following the arrival of Doctor Strange to the battle and the destruction of the Machina de Kadavus at the hands of the Green Goblin, the fabric of reality began to tear apart. Spider-Man asked Strange to cast a new spell to make the entire world forget Peter Parker's existence, which negated the initial spell and undid its effects. Connors and all the other visitors from the Multiverse returned to their homes as a result.
Powers and Abilities
- Genius Intelligence: Connors has a genius-level intellect and is a world-renowned herpetologist.
- Rhys Ifans portrays Dr. Curt Connors in Spider-Man: No Way Home, reprising his role from 2012's The Amazing Spider-Man.
- Due to the established rules in the Marvel Multiverse pertaining to alternate realities and time travel, which also apply in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as per Avengers: Endgame, it is assumed that this version of the Lizard can't be the exact same one from the 2012 film. This is because his depowerement and return to his original timeline would have to create a divergence from Earth-120703.
- Lizard has a slight change from his design of The Amazing Spider-Man having a slightly more reptilian face, lizard-like groves and a more pronounced snout.
- 1 appearance(s) of Curtis Connors (Earth-TRN928)
- 3 image(s) of Curtis Connors (Earth-TRN928)
- 2 quotation(s) by or about Curtis Connors (Earth-TRN928)
Links and References