Little is known about Cyborg X's previous life. What if known that he once served in the First Gulf War, which resulted in his death. Cyborg X was created by Care Labs as prototype super cyborg soldier supervised by Dr. Oscar McDonnell. However, due to an accident during testing, his computer memory malfunctioned, causing him to remember his last few hours before his "death."
Cyborg X went out of control and battled Spider-Man and Ghost Rider. The two heroes thought Cyborg X died after an abandoned building fell on top of him. Cyborg X's programming began to restore itself and went to Spider-Man for help. Cyborg X arrived in time to protect Spider-Man from being shot to death from the mercenary Solo. Cyborg X took Spider-Man back to Care Labs to mend his wounds. Dr. McDonnell decide to wipe Spider-Man's bio-rhythm from Cyborg X's memory to preserve his anonymity. When the Sinister Six attacked Care Labs with high-tech weapons, Cyborg X was seemingly killed in the assault.
Cyborg X's powers are derived from his cybernetic parts. These include:
- Superhuman Strength: Cyborg X possesses sueprhuman strength to an unknown level. He is strong to go against other super strong foes like Spider-Man and Ghost Rider and even send Ghost Rider flying with a simple blow.
- Superhuman Durability: Cyborg X's cybernetics give him a high level of durability. He withstood a combined assault from Spider-Man and Ghost Rider and walked away after having a building fall on top of him.
- Superhuman Speed
- Self-Repair: Cyborg X is capable of repairing his cybernetics to a limited extent.
- Shapeshifting: Cyborg X could transform his limbs through unknown means. He could launch his arms as projectiles, merge his legs together to form a rocket for powered flight, and create tentacles.
- Tracking: Cyborg X could track down individuals through their unique bio-rhythms.
Superhuman to an unknown extent
- Cyborg X was heavily implied to be the Crimson Commando, formerly of Freedom Force. His disoriented speech specifically called back to his last mission, the Killing Stroke arc, alongside Avalanche (alias "Dominic").
- 2 Appearances of Cyborg X (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Cyborg X (Earth-616)
- Media Cyborg X (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Cyborg X (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Cyborg X (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Cyborg X (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|