André Gerard was a N.A.T.O engineer who created a cyclonic belt, a weapon of war, and was told that N.A.T.O didn't need the weaponry because it purchased solely from the United States. Not long after N.A.T.O fired him he created the suit. The Cyclone Suit contained mechanisms that allow him to create high-velocity winds about himself.
After his death, Gerard's work was streamlined and refined to create the Cyclone Suit worn by Pierre Fresson.
- Appearances of Cyclone's Suit
- Minor Appearances of Cyclone's Suit
- Media Cyclone's Suit was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Cyclone's Suit
- Item Gallery: Cyclone's Suit