Czechoslovakia was formed in October 1918 when it broke free from the Austro-Hungarian empire. During World War II it was partially occupied by the Nazis from 1939 to 1945. The eastern portion was taken over by the Soviet Union following the defeat of Germany. The country dissolved into two separate states, the Czech Republic and Slovakia in January of 1993.
In 1953, during Soviet occupation during the Cold War, American Secret Service agent Kent Blake smuggled himself into Czechoslovakia in order to locate Dr. Gerhart a scientist captured by the Soviets and forced to manufacture a new strain of Encephalitis. In 1955, Secret Service agent Rick Davis travelled to Czechoslovakia to liberate Professor Anton Ledovik from Communist agents.
- 5 Appearances of Czechoslovakia
- Minor Appearances of Czechoslovakia
- 6 Media Czechoslovakia was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Czechoslovakia
- Location Gallery: Czechoslovakia
- 6 locations in Czechoslovakia