Toward the end of the superhero Civil War, Sally Floyd quit the Alternative and joined with Ben Urich, who left the Daily Bugle, to create a truly independent newspaper. When it almost failed, a mysterious benefactor (in fact J. Jonah Jameson) bought out the Alternative and handed it over to Ben Urich, who renamed it Front Line and became its editor-in-chief. Sally Floyd became the lead reporter.
Dexter Bennett bought the Daily Bugle off Jameson while Jameson was ill. After buying the Bugle, Bennett renamed the Bugle as "The DB!" and transformed it into a scandal sheet. This led Peter Parker, Robbie Robertson, and many others who worked at the Daily Bugle to leave the DB and move to Front Line, especially after the DB! Building was destroyed by Electro, and Bennett didn't bother to rebuild.
- According to Norah Winters, though the journalists at the Bugle are implored to be fair-minded and impartial, they're a notably "lefty rag" or leftist sensationalist or tabloid newspaper.
- 105 appearance(s) of Daily Bugle (Front Line) (Earth-616)
- 4 minor appearance(s) of Daily Bugle (Front Line) (Earth-616)
- 108 mention(s) of Daily Bugle (Front Line) (Earth-616)
- 18 image(s) of Daily Bugle (Front Line) (Earth-616)
- 18 member(s) of Daily Bugle (Front Line) (Earth-616)