Damage Control is construction and repair company contracted by S.H.I.E.L.D. to help in the clean up and repair after a super-villain attacks on New York City. It is headed up by Mac Porter, the company CEO.
Following a fight with the Wrecking Crew, Spider-Man and the other S.H.I.E.L.D. Trainees were ordered by Nick Fury to work with Damage Control in order to find out the Wrecking Crew's motives. While working on Damage Control, Spider-Man found out that the clean-up work has been used for a covert bank robbery, and he began to suspect Mac Porter.
Later that night, Spider-Man infiltrated the Damage Control building to investigate Mac Porter, but discovered instead that four of the Damage Control workers are actually the Wrecking Crew in disguise using their Damage Control membership and equipment for robberies. Mac Porter arrived to help Spider-Man's team and the Wrecking Crew was defeated and sent to S.H.I.E.L.D. custody.
Transportation: Various destruction equipment and trucks
Weapons: Shrink rifles
- 7 Damage Control (Earth-12041) Members
- 2 Appearances of Damage Control (Earth-12041)
- Minor Appearances of Damage Control (Earth-12041)
- 2 Media Damage Control (Earth-12041) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Damage Control (Earth-12041)
- Team Gallery: Damage Control (Earth-12041)