Damon Dran was a wealthy but paranoid businessman who stole a power source developed by the mysterious Project 4 and exposed himself to it, becoming the Indestructible Man. He has clashed with Daredevil and Captain America, among others, but his most persistent foe is the Black Widow.
Dran's indestructibility had "expired" years ago, and he tried to build armor into his body, and used U.V. lights and pills to keep himself immortal, while growing paranoid.
He killed numerous ambassadors through the terrorist Molot Boga, and when he was pinned down by Black Widow, he captured her. Natasha managed to escape and bring Dran to S.H.I.E.L.D. authorities. While he was being held in a facility, he was killed with acid by a rogue agent.
- Superhuman Durability: Dran is highly resilient due to armor implants and other modifiers he added to his body.
- Immortality: Dran is allegedly immortal in the sense that he can no longer die from old age.
He has skill at strategy and planning.
He had a helicopter, but it was destroyed by Americop.
- 10 appearance(s) of Damon Dran (Earth-616)
- 4 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Damon Dran (Earth-616)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Damon Dran (Earth-616)
- 2 mention(s) of Damon Dran (Earth-616)
- 2 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Damon Dran (Earth-616)
- 5 image(s) of Damon Dran (Earth-616)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Damon Dran (Earth-616)