Happy Dan Andrews was an inmate at the Ravencroft Institute's maximum security wing, and one of the many infected by Carnage to aid in his quest to retrieve symbiote codices. Together with Spider-Man (Miles Morales), who had been infected with a symbiote himself, Happy Dan was sent to kill J. Jonah Jameson.
During their mission, Spider-Man used the psychic link between symbiotes to communicate with Dan and try to get him to reclaim control of his body. After Miles managed to strip himself off his symbiote, Dan attacked him out of jealousy that he was free. When Miles' symbiote bonded to Jameson and went after Miles, he knocked Dan out of the building where they were fighting. After evading Jameson, Spider-Man checked up on Dan to see if he had survived the fall. Once he was reassured he was alive, Miles webbed him up until authorities arrived.
- Happy Dan killed his own mother.
- 3 Appearances of Daniel Andrews (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Daniel Andrews (Earth-616)
- Media Daniel Andrews (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Daniel Andrews (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Daniel Andrews (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Daniel Andrews (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|