- I love this job.
- -- Daniel Ketch src
What was left of the Commandos managed to infiltrate into M.O.D.O.K.'s floating city, which was composed of the swarm, the people infected by it and the rests from Reed Richard's City of Tomorrow. Falcon entered the systems, and discovered a new controller was needed to release the victims of the swarm from it, but the new controller had to be merged with the swarm. Ketch decided to become the controller and free the innocents and his teammates from the swarm. The floating city slowly fell apart, and as its former members fell from the sky, Stature and Falcon caught as many as they could. When M.O.D.O.K. tried to escape along with a rest of the swarm, Danny decided to sacrifice himself and explode the city in order to kill M.O.D.O.K..
Danny's consciousness survived after being transferred into the Gah Lak Tus nanites, and was recovered into a robotic body by the mysterious Agent Coulson, who named him "Machine Man". Afterwards, Machine Man joined the Future Foundation.
- His nickname of "The Ghost" is a reference to the identity of the Danny Ketch of Earth-616, Ghost Rider.
- Machine Man has an IQ of 110.
- 15 Appearances of Daniel Ketch (Earth-1610)
- Minor Appearances of Daniel Ketch (Earth-1610)
- Media Daniel Ketch (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 10 Images featuring Daniel Ketch (Earth-1610)
- 1 Quotations by or about Daniel Ketch (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Daniel Ketch (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|