Appearing in "Eye for an Eye"
- Amy Springer (First appearance)
- James (Only appearance; dies)
- Ally (Photo)
- Jenny (Photo)
- Boss Maroni (Only in flashback)
- Wendy Miro (Only appearance; dies)
- Marty Tollin (First appearance)
- Sue (First appearance)
- Todd (First appearance)
- Earth-7642 (Main story and flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Eye for an Eye"
- Synopsis not yet written.
It's Billy Club vs. Batarang when DD meets the Dark Knight. When you think about it, Daredevil and Batman have a lot in common. Both lost their parents at a young age, both prowl urban jungles, and both strike fear in the hearts of superstitious and cowardly criminals. So why are they at each other's throats? Maybe it's because Batman has chased Two-Face and Mr Hyde into the Big Apple and is soon to learn that he's not in Gotham City anymore.
- Editors-in-chief are Bob Harras and Jenette Kahn.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil/Batman Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 32 Images from Daredevil/Batman Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|