Appearing in 1st story
- Daredevil (Elektra Natchios) (Main story and flashback)
- Mayor Wilson Fisk
- The Hand (Main story and flashback)
- Aka (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Kraven the Hunter ("Sergei Kravinoff")
- Spider-Man (Ben Reilly) (Referenced)
- Mike Murdock (Mentioned)
- Stick (Only in flashback)
- Foggy Nelson (Mentioned)
- Hugo Natchios (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Elektra's Twin Sai (Main story and flashback)
- Daredevil's Billy Club (Referenced)
- Disintegrator Cane
- Kraven's Lion's Head Vest
Synopsis for 1st story
- Synopsis not yet written
• The next pulse-pounding chapter in the saga of New York City's Guardian Devil, this time starring ELEKTRA as Daredevil!
• Joined by Rafael De Latorre, Chip Zdarsky continues his landmark run and the DAREDEVIL story that spins directly out of the shocking revelations in the pages of DEVIL'S REIGN!
• Elektra is the world's deadliest assassin — and she's taken a vow not to kill. Someone puts themselves directly in her path with deadly consequences. What else would you expect from the MARVEL UNIVERSE'S GREATEST HUNTER?!
- This issue retcons Elektra's first contact with The Hand:
- Originally, her first interaction with the Hand happened after she got kicked out of the Chaste, as told in Daredevil #190.
- Then, in Elektra (Vol. 2) #-1, it was revealed she actually crossed paths with a ninja from the Hand shortly after her father's death (before ever climbing the Wall of the Chaste).
- However, this issue pushes it even further by introducing Aka before she traveled to the US and met Matt.
- The scene of Elektra driving to a distant location mirrors that of Daredevil: The Man Without Fear #2 and a few recap panels are shown.