- My father was a good man. A good man caught up in a bad situation. A bad situation that eventually brought him loneliness. Loneliness that introduced him to the bottle. Which made him do bad things. Which brought him right back to the bottle. This place, this place was a turning point for both of us. My father, my hero, beating on the local butcher, extorting money for the neighborhood wise guy. It was the first time my father ever saw himself through my eyes. It was the beginning of my seeing the world through his.
- -- Matt Murdock
Appearing in "Chapter Four: Street Angels"
- Maggie Farrell
- Johnny Sockets (Mentioned)
- Unnamed butcher roughed up by Battlin' Jack (Only in flashback)
- Maggie Farrel's father (On the phone)
- Stanley Pheiffer (Only appearance; dies)
- Nighttime New York
- Cynthia (Voice only)
- Barry (Voice only)
- Commissioner Chris Gonzales (Voice)
- Jack Murdock (Only in flashback)
- Hector Rodriguez (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Street Angels (Only in flashback)
- Wilson Fisk (Shadow only) (Only in flashback)
- Barber (Only in flashback)
- Sean Farrell (Mentioned)
- Congressman Donald Shauer (Mentioned)
- Roger Smith (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Daredevil's Billy Club (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Chapter Four: Street Angels"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Daredevil has his work cut out for him: New York’s crippling heat wave shows no signs of release and a serial killer continues to cut a bloody swath through the city.
- But Daredevil’s beginning to put together the pieces, edging closer and closer to discovering the identity of a killer who just might be hiding in plain sight...or even closer?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Father Vol 1 4 on the forums
- 3 Images from Daredevil Father Vol 1 4
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.