- I can't voucher for the accuracy of tv news reporting, Wally, but at least the news won't be altered by criminals. Though, I think all people should learn to get their news from many sources -- tv, radio, newspapers, magazines -- to prevent this sort of thing from happening in the future.
- -- Daredevil
Appearing in "The Murder Maze Strikes Twice!"
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Murder Maze Strikes Twice!"
DD navigates Jester's murder maze and takes down the scurvy clown.
- This is the final segment of the Jester's plot against New York City. This story has developed as early as Daredevil #124 when the Jester began his smear campaign against Foggy Nelson.
- Daredevil appears next in Iron Man #89.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Level With Daredevil. Letters are published from James Randi, Uri Geller, and Mark Evanier.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Vol 1 137 on the forums
- 2 Images from Daredevil Vol 1 137
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.