- Go on Kid! Tell 'em! Tell 'em the Gladiator is here --
Appearing in "Death Times Two!"
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- The "Silver Comet" Train
Synopsis for "Death Times Two!"
The Gladiator and Beetle have escaped from a Florida prison and have hijacked a train to New York to seek revenge, once and for all, on their arch for Daredevil. As their train comes into Grand Central Station out of control, Daredevil meets them ready for battle. A heated match takes place by a newsstand. The Gladiator makes some serious wounds into Daredevil's back, but also wounds his partner the Beetle in his rage. Eventually, the Man Without Fear wins the day.
- This appears to be another fill-in story for this title. In this editor's opinion, a very good one. Klaus Janson's inks and color on Sal Buscema's pencils add nicely to the motif.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Level With Daredevil. Letters are published from Michael Biegel, Christopher Blakeslee and Andrew Hardy. The page also contains a Howard the Duck Campaign Update #1.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Vol 1 140 on the forums
- 1 Images from Daredevil Vol 1 140
|Like this? Let us know!|