- Remember my face! It's the last thing you're ever going to see ... and I want you to carry the memory of it straight to HELL!
- -- The Punisher
Appearing in "Child's Play"
- Joey (First appearance)
- John "Flapper" Phillips (Only appearance; dies)
- Louieville (First appearance)
- Peter "Hogman" Grunter (First appearance)
- Mary Elizabeth O'Koren (Only appearance; dies)
- Sister Helen (First appearance)
- Patrick Donahue (First appearance)
- Nix (First appearance)
- Chuck (First appearance) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Jane Hanson (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only) (First appearance)
- Glenn Industries (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
Synopsis for "Child's Play"
A young girl on drugs takes a dive out of her school window and dies, and her brother, DD and the Punisher are all trying to track down the dealer responsible; Matt proposes to Heather. Daredevil and the Punisher get into a fight. Punisher doesnt want to kill him, so he shoots him with a tranquilizer.
- This issue was originally meant to be published in Daredevil #167, but ran afoul of the comics code. It was re-worked and presented here under Code guidelines. A reference to this story arc is referred to in Daredevil #169 as the "Angel Dust Murders".
- Matt Murdock proposes to Heather Glenn
- This issue contains a letters page, Devil's Advocate. Letters are published from Stu Krull, Moshe Gookall, John Knapp, Terry Fallat, Dale L. Coe and Glenn Dressler.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|