- I can be your arms and legs.
Appearing in "The Day the Devil Didn't Dare"
Synopsis for "The Day the Devil Didn't Dare"
Someone takes a shot at Foggy, and a wounded Daredevil enlists the Black Widow's aid in trying to find out who is trying to kill his partner.
- This issue contains a letters page, Devil's Advocate. Letters are published from Claire Triem. Jeffrey R. Dion, Dan H. Eiler, Liam Toner, Chris Boetticher, Darell Aaron, Trevor G. Woofenden, and Charles Crockett, Jr..
- The cover of this issue is subtly signed by the artist John Byrne.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Vol 1 201 on the forums
- 5 Image(s) from Daredevil Vol 1 201
|Like this? Let us know!|