Appearing in "The Tri-Man Lives!"
- The Owl
- Judge Lewis
- Brain (First appearance)
- Dancer (First appearance)
- Mangler and criminals (First appearance)
- United States of America
Synopsis for "The Tri-Man Lives!"
Surviving the Owl's final attempt to kill them, Daredevil saves Judge Lewis' life and brings them back to safety. Shortly afterwards, Matt, Karen and Foggy attend a boxing match, unaware that the Masked Marauder and the Gladiator had taken their three best men and converted their best characteristics into an android known as the Tri-Man.
Ordering the Tri-Man to interrupt the boxing match in an attempt to lure out Daredevil, DD comes out and attacks the Tri-Man, however during the battle, the Marauder and Gladiator manage to capture Foggy Nelson and Karen Page and threaten their lives... This story is continued next issue.
- Written With Rapture By: Stan Lee
- Drawn With Drama By: Gene Colan
- Delineated With Delight By: Giacoia + Ayers
- Lettered With The Ball Game On By: Sam Rosen
- references: Daredevil #21, Amazing Spider-Man #43, and X-Men #23
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Vol 1 22 on the forums
- 5 Image(s) from Daredevil Vol 1 22
- 2 Reprints of Daredevil Vol 1 22
|Like this? Let us know!|