Appearing in "Bullfight on the Bay!"
- Professor (Mentioned)
- Broderick, Sloan and Murdock
- Janet (Unnamed)
- Lawrence Cranston (Mentioned)
- Mr. Kline (Mentioned)
- Lucretia Jones
- Mr. Caine (Mentioned)
- Freddie (Cameraman) (First appearance) (Unnamed)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Bullfight on the Bay!"
Learning that Daredevil has relocated to San Francisco, William Taurens has his men organize for the professor who gave him his power to provide a new batch and have it shot into his cell. Taking the formula and changing back into the Man-Bull, Taurens heads to San Francisco bent on getting revenge against Daredevil.
Having just settled into his new job at Jason Sloan's law firm, Matt's moment of reprieve from super-heroing is cut short when the Man-Bull begins terrorizing the San Francisco area. With the Black Widow, Daredevil battles his foe, however during the course of the battle DD is shot by one of the Man-Bull's henchmen, critically wounding him, leaving only the Black Widow to stand in the villain's way.
- Matthew Murdock joins Broderick & Sloan Law Firm. Murdock is also listed as a partner. He will continue to be affiliated with the firm until Broderick is discovered to be a criminal who wanted to conquer San Francisco in Daredevil #105.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Level With Daredevil. Letters are published from Richard Bohuslavicky, Randi Eldevik, and Mark N. Kernes.
|Like this? Let us know!|