- The moment you Avengers learn about any clown with a hint of power you show up on your constant enlistment crusade!
- -- Black Widow
Appearing in "The Mark of Hawkeye"
- Hellbirds (Gang)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Daredevil's Suit
- Black Widow's Suit and Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Hawkeye's Suit and Trick Arrows
- Hawkeye's Bow (Destruction)
- Daredevil's Billy Club
- Panther Habit
Synopsis for "The Mark of Hawkeye"
Returning home from their battle against the Dark Messiah, Daredevil and Black Widow are greeted by Hawkeye, who had just recently quit the Avengers, and has shown up in San Francisco to rekindle his romance with the Black Widow.
This doesn't go over very well with Daredevil, who tries to get involved in the conversation, which further agitates Hawkeye. It finally gets to the point where the two end up fighting it out. Pretending to be "blinded" by Hawkeye's phosphorous arrow, Daredevil lets Hawkeye escape. He then goes off to track Hawkeye so that they can "talk it out." He finds the avenging archer caught in an altercation with some bikers and helps him fight them off. Afterwards the two duke it out again and fight to a standstill. They then decide to stop fighting and let Natasha decide who she wants to be with.
Returning to Black Widow's home, they soon find that they're going to have to wait for the answer as the Avengers, Thor, Vision and Black Panther have arrived to recruit Daredevil to help them save the Avengers and the X-Men from Magneto.
This story continues in Avengers #111.
- This is one of the few instances where Hawkeye's Bow is destroyed (courtesy of Daredevil). Hawkeye obviously has used multiple models.
|Like this? Let us know!|