Appearing in "The Devil in Cell-Block D Part One"
- Carlos LaMuerto
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) (Main story and flashback)
- Hammerhead (Joseph)
- Owl (Leland Owlsley) (Mentioned)
- Boss Morgan (Mentioned)
- Ryker's Island Staff
- C.O. Gruber
- Warden Cole
- Senator David Engel (Behind the scenes)
- Jessica Jones (Mentioned)
- Danielle Cage (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Devil in Cell-Block D Part One"
Matt Murdock is in jail but someone wearing a DD costume begins patrolling Hell's Kitchen in his stead. Even in isolation, Matt struggles to survive violent prison life. Some of the other guards and inmates try to manipulate Murdock into showing his powers. So far he has gotten lucky without anyone proving it. Foggy and Dakota go to prison to meet with him and Foggy is beaten badly and stabbed while Matt is locked up in isolation unable to help his best friend. The story ends with Matt Murdock frantically screaming, "His heart is still beating," over and over.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Vol 2 82 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Daredevil Vol 2 82
|Like this? Let us know!|