Appearing in "Through Hell: Part 2"
- Officer Nance (Mentioned)
- Neighborhood Watch (Mentioned)
- Mayor Wilson Fisk
- Mayoral Chief of Staff Wesley Welch
- Mitchell (Behind the scenes) (Unnamed)
- Oilmatters (Mentioned)
- Quinn Stromwyn (First appearance) (Full name first revealed)
- Brioni (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Una Stromwyn (First appearance)
- Clarence Hastings (First appearance)
- Tyrone (Only appearance; dies)
- Two unnamed investors (First appearance)
- Warren (First appearance)
- Governor Todd Kettle (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Through Hell: Part 2"
Foggy Nelson, pretending to be Michael Nelson, tries to free a Daredevil impersonator from police custody. As he leaves, the cops ask to see his phone and hold a gun to his face to see if he was really on the phone to another lawyer or not, but it is only voicemail. Matt Murdock, covering over his upper face, attacks the cops as Foggy and the impostor escape. Meanwhile, Mayor Fisk has a dinner with wealthy investors who are discussing buying off governments to create better business environments for their companies. Back in Hell's Kitchen, Murdock is fighting the cops who are trying to kill him. Elektra helps defeat them, but doesn't kill them, like Murdock believed she would. Elsewhere, Fisk brutally kills one of the investors, a man named Tyrone...
“AN INCREDIBLY COMPELLING EXPERIENCE.” – Comicbook.com
• After reuniting in explosive fashion with DAREDEVIL #11, Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checcetto continue their senses-shattering run on DAREDEVIL!
• As Matt Murdock continues to struggle settling into a life without his horned alter-ego, a FAKE DAREDEVIL is captured by dirty cops.
• PLUS: The ongoing saga of MAYOR WILSON FISK takes a brutal, bloody turn in a sequence that’ll have DD readers talking for months!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Vol 6 12 on the forums
- 4 Image(s) from Daredevil Vol 6 12
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|