- —Norman Osborn to his Green Goblin persona
Appearing in 1st story
- Dark Avengers (Disbands) (Only in flashback)
- Norman Osborn/Green Goblin persona (Leaves team) (Main story and flashback)
- Ms. Marvel (Karla Sofen) (Leaves team) (Only in flashback)
- Hawkeye (Lester) (Leaves team) (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man (Mac Gargan) (Leaves team) (Only in flashback)
- Wolverine (Daken) (Leaves team) (Only in flashback)
- Victoria Hand (Leaves team) (Only in flashback)
- U-Foes (Only in flashback)
- Chemistro (Calvin Carr) (Only in flashback)
- Captain America/Captain Steve Rogers (Main story and flashback)
- Thor (Main story and flashback)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Main story and flashback)
- New Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Secret Warriors (Only in flashback)
- H.A.M.M.E.R. (Only in flashback)
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Mentioned)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Mentioned)
- Doctor Doom (Victor Von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Raft's guards
- President of the United States (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Iron Man Armor Model 3
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Venom Symbiote
- Ares' axe
- Ares' helmet
Synopsis for 1st story
A helicopter lands at The Raft prison. Out disembarks Norman Osborn, locked in cuffs. Captain Steve Rogers informs him that he will be placed in a cell seven levels before and will be the only occupant there.
Flashing back to yesterday, Osborn's followers have been rounded up. Victoria Hand defends that she served her country, at which Spider-Man tells her to shut up. Rogers brings in Osborn, declaring that he will go to trial and later jail for his crimes. Moonstone and Bullseye take the opportunity to run, only for Ms. Marvel and Luke Cage to respectively stop them. Rogers then asks who else would like to attempt another escape. Hand then asks for a lawyer. Rogers responds that he knows who she is.
In Broxton, the U.S. military is imposing martial law, rounding up any H.A.M.M.E.R. agents. Daken notices this. He kills one soldier, steals his uniform, sends the rest of the squad to a movie theater, before blowing it up with a round of grenades, enabling him to drive off.
Nick Fury brings Phobos to Avengers Tower to meet with Thor, who tells him of his father Ares' death. He presents Ares' helmet and axe to him. He expresses his hopes that when he is older, he will understand why his father fought so hard for him; Phobos retorts that he "a son of a bitch." Thor asks Phobos if he wants to go to New Olympus, to which the answer is no. The Thunder God further explains that it is his decision and he would gladly bring him to the other Olympians if he changes his mind. He too had lost a father and the only way to get pass all the grief is to live the way his father life, and flew off. Fury then tells Phobos that is the very reason he didn't want him to come to Asgard and it wouldn't have made a difference if he did came as Ares died before they arrived. He also assures Alex that everyone is getting what is coming for them.
In a small room, Rogers interviews Hand. Victoria said that she didn't regret anything and that she was trying to help the world. In response, he called her a patriot and told her to take a long weekend and report to her new post next Monday morning. Her reaction was "What?".
In the present, a squad of soldiers, Iron Man and Thor escort Osborn to his cell. As soon as he is left alone, he begins to blame his Goblin side for preventing him protecting the world, from stopping mutants, the Hulk and the Punisher. The Goblin merely mocks his claims. Osborn demands that he leave him alone. The Goblin replies that he stuck with him and laughs evilly.
SIEGE BLOCKBUSTER TIE-IN!! Series Finale!! What?! Marvel's number one ongoing series is coming to an end?! What could possibly happen in the last chapter of SIEGE that is so intense as to bring this crazy chapter in Marvel history to a close??!! Well, clearly we can't tell you here but there will be a funeral and the fate of Norman Osborn Will. Be. Decided!!
- Takes place during the closing events of Siege #4.
- Also includes a text page written by Brian Michael Bendis summing up the series.